COVID-19 Update and Important Links
This unprecedented situation is changing daily, we need to take a well-informed approach as we step through the impacts on our personal and working lives. First and foremost, we need to make sure as a community we care and think about each other. Research shows we recover best from major events when we prioritise strengthening our connections across our community.
Please be informed by the below Ministry of Health Public Health guidelines and take a commonsense approach to all social interactions.
Below are some important links we urge all to view and share throughout our community:
- COVID-19 Information for businesses
- Businesses apply for wage subsidies
- Timaru District Council pandemic noticeboard
- South Canterbury COVID-19 Response team at SC Chamber of Commerce
- Ministry of Health - Public Health Guidelines
- Managing your Mental Health & Wellbeing
We are working closely with the Timaru District Council, South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce and other local organisations to ensure we keep our community as informed as possible.
Please contact us if we can help in any way 03 687 2682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org